Katz’s Delicatessen opened their doors in 1888 across the street from its present location on Houston and Ludlow street in lower Manhattan. Long regarded as a New York institution, Katz’s today serves thousands of pounds of corned beef, pastrami, and hot dogs each week. Katz’s is a landmark frozen in time, attracting both residents and tourists who want a taste of a forgotten New York that is quickly vanishing among the city’s new steel and glass canyons.
Purchase a Print
Purchase a fine art print of this image by selecting a size and finish. See the print price list for details on sizes and finishes.